Monday, January 25, 2010

PIES!

ZINC Laptop Bag
P: The bag is big but only have one big components to place my books and laptop.
It is special as there is a bookstrap at the front of the bag.
I: When I was choosing my bag, I checked whether the bag was water or shock proof and whether it was strong enough to hold my laptop and books.
E: I felt very happy when my parents gave me this laptop bag as I would not worry if I drop my bag or whether water will sip in if it rains.
S: NIL
Something given to you by somebody older
P: It is a stylish ZINC wallet with compartments to put my cards(EZ-link), cash and photos.
I: I checked whether the colour combinations and pattern of the wallet are nice.
E: I felt very touched when my grandmother gave me a ZINC wallet.
S:

Taking an MRT ride
P: The train is very crowded at peak hour especially after work. They were many middle aged men and women in the MRT. It was quite crammed too.
I: I checked whether the commuters were considerate by letting their seats to the elderly or the disabled.
E: I felt happy when others let their seats to the elderly or disabled because foreigners would not think that Singaporeans are inconsiderate.
S: We must be considerate and be polite at all time.

Watching a documentary/movie
P: I went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 with my friends after Christmas. The theatre was very packed with teenagers as it was school holiday.
I: I wanted to watch this movie as I watched the 1st series of the movie and the advertisement was also very funny.
E: I felt very amazed as the Chipmunks looked very real and realistic.
S: NIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment